Careers at Parent Co.
We're always looking for talented, driven people to join our team.
Location: Burlington, VT (Will consider remote for the right candidate)
We are Parent Co., a small team of 16 people based in Burlington, Vermont. We build digital products like Notabli and Parent Co. Magazine, and are looking for someone like you to help connect more people to our products. The right person for this role has a strong background in digital marketing, and shares our excitement and passion for building thoughtful digital tools for parents and families. This person would love being part of a small team (16 full-time folks, counting you), where they can make a significant and positive impact from the first day onward
Your job will vary from day to day, but in general, you’ll be running point on all marketing and advertising efforts for Parent Co., and our products. You’ll work closely with just about everyone on the team to expand and oversee the company’s overall customer acquisition and retention strategy, from digital marketing basics like PPC advertising and social media campaigns, to in-app communications and performance analytics.
- Build and maintain an effective user acquisition, retention, and interaction strategy - playing a critical role in future success.
- Help us understand where we should, and where we should not, be focusing our efforts by providing data-backed, actionable insights to the team.
- Manage, optimize, and report on advertising campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Manage ASO and landing page experiments for Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Edit copy for digital ads across all networks.
- Collaborate with the product design team to gather creative for ads and properties.
- Monitor and report metrics for app installs, user retention, print subscriptions, and website traffic.
- Create and share weekly performance reports and insights from all advertising efforts.
- Think creatively about the best ways to reach our target audiences.
- Get every parent you pass on the street to download Notabli 😜
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience managing and optimizing Google Adwords (Google Adwords Certification preferred).
- Extensive Google Analytics experience.
- Ability to become an expert in ASO, and the latest mobile app advertising practices.
- Understand key advertising performance metrics.
- Recent experience in digital marketing.
- Understand the concept of instrumenting software to gather the usage data we need to drive the business forward.
- Fluent with Excel, Numbers, or Sheets.
We understand and values the importance of marketing in a growing digital product company. We’re excited about working with you to leverage insights and expanded reach to put Parent Co. products at the top of parents’ minds. We can’t wait to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please email us with an introduction, and applicable experience/resume.